MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
invite to weekly wed night meets (posted on rx7club forums)

hey guys,

about 2 years ago me and a few other close friends started meets in irvine at albertsons every wednesday night. And from inviting everyone and the help of others the meets got pretty big. Some nights 30-35 cars and a whole lot of other people that came just to hang out. Til one time the cops came and actually had a problem with someone doing something stupid, people slowly stopped coming out and i eventually stopped coming out and after that, the meets eventually died.

i have met a few people locally and have a team locally we are thinking about starting a new meet every wednesday night, which we would all attend on a regular basis.

So, this is a heads up to all the people on this forum to come out, and try to get this meet goin. im gonna tell everyone to come out next week (Feb 15), so theres plenty of advance in time, mark ur calendars!

The meet is going to be in front of First Class Pizza at 9:00p.m., in Placentia, CA. Its a nice parking lot with plenty of parking after 9, smooth pavement, and very lowered car friendly entrances and exits. We are choosing wednesday because its a nice break in the week and i dont normally know of any other meets that go on, on wednesdays like, subie meets (monday), mr2 tuesdays, and evo thursdays. plus its not on the weekend so it doesnt interfere with anyones plans for the weekend. Feel free to post this anywhere else, except lets keep the rice to a minimum, and i mean minimum. A similar thread has already been posted on a few other forums to hopefully get a good meet going.

Hopefully we get no troubles from the po-po, as long as no one does anything stupid, because weve had meets there before and never got any complaints about it.

The address is:
732 N. Rose St.
Placentia, CA 92870

THERE IS A RALPHS SO THAT MEANS LOTS OF PEOPLE WALKING AROUND. so lets not try to hit any of them ;p

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not that I know of. the only meets close are the In N out Tues and Thursday nights but thats in fullerton.

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
i can probably go to this meet, but cant go to mr2uesdays anymore

·
Registered
104 Posts
This has been posted on:
Rx7club.com
Supraforums.com
Newcelica.org
S2ki.com
Socalimports.org

And my friend posted on another forum. Hopefully its a good turnout. Come to eat some good pizza for dinner at 8:30!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts