MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's the 1st time i've waxed my 2 since last summer so i thought i'd post some pic's :)

the next time i post pics it will be lowered on black 17's with a carbon rev5 spoiler ;)

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
nice!

how about some interior shots?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spike.nl said:
sweet
but what have they done to your poor rear bumper....
the foglight was put in by the import company :banghead:

JDM cars dont have foglights

·
Registered
197 Posts
umm your refering to the lights in your air dam ?

because yes JDM cars do come with fog lights.. i imported mine from japan and thats how they come.. motorised too when you turn the wheel they pivot in the smae direction (i think we are talking about the same thing).

mark.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
qikshift said:
umm your refering to the lights in your air dam ?

because yes JDM cars do come with fog lights.. i imported mine from japan and thats how they come.. motorised too when you turn the wheel they pivot in the smae direction (i think we are talking about the same thing).

mark.
no, he's talking about the red light in the rear bumper. isn't there some rear fog light law in the UK?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
you know what i hate.....i hate when cars like that (almost bone stock) are sicker than my car has ever been...and most likely will ever be. its stock, JDM or UKDM (whatever that means!!)....RHD, etc. nice car though!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
so wait... I'm still confused about that red light in the rear bumper...
maybe i'm a little slow but how is that a fog light?

·
Registered
197 Posts
fog light as in.... so ppl coming from behind can see there is a car there before they hit them ;) these thing light up bright red when turned on :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
thanks for the comments people :)

at some point i might change the back bumper & either put an aftermarket foglight in the grill at the bottom or add it to the backlights. only problem with adding it to the backlights is i want to keep the inside 2 as brake lights making 4 brake lights, the UK 2's have the middle 2 lights as fogs

i'll probably colour code the foglight surround 1st it shouldnt be as noticable red instead of black

1 - 20 of 21 Posts