Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, Feb 27

Votes: 2 50.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went over today and talked to Paul of P & L Motorsports and the 1st Annual Wash & Wx day is a GO!

www.pandlmotorsports.com

Price will be $25 for a hand wash, dry, a coat of wax applied and wheels/tires cleaned and dressed. That's all. No scratch's to be buffed out, no interior or engine cleaning.

Paul's shop is HUGE with 2 lifts and tons of lighting. It looks small and dinky from the outside of the shop, but it's everything but that when you get into the "shop" area.

If you're interested, please select a day that's best for you. If I work alone (I might have 1 or 2 people helping-still TBD-*wink wink Terry*) then allocate abour 1 hr for it to be done, start to finish. Otherwise, possibly 45 mins. Please choose a date that best for you from the below list of 4.

I'll get a list going here of all the people so we can arrange a sort of schedule, so you don't wait all day for it. Paul is willing to do multiple days if needed, ie all day Saturday and Sunday.

I can post pics of my prior work if needed.

David

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Excellent deal david but mine is still covered in the garage. Besides it's still purty from the last time you detailed it. Maybe if I'm not working I drive out and just hang out. Oh and I'll bring that $10 bucks I still owe you.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith,

Yah, come hang by the shop if you can. Terry and I will be a bit on the busy side, but there should be plenty of peeps to chat with.

Are you itching for Spring time to get here so you can drive her? I know I'm itching for it to be warm and my swap DONE!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I am!...dam snow. Last week when I drove my dad out to Arizona I was thinkin' yah I could live out here and be able to drive the 2 all the time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well the Supra and the MR2 are in storage and unless I get someone to plow out the driveway theres no way to get them out. I was just wondering if I could bring my VW down. It sure could use a good wash n wax.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trent,

1) What time on the 27th?

2) It's @ P & L Motorsports. It's near Irving Park Rd & Maneheim Rd in Franklin Park.

Pretty easy to get to.

xiongfue, the warm weather last weekend melted alot of the snow. . It's been flurring a bit today, but not too bad.

David

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
im flexable :heybaby: when are you going to be there? how is the wax job going to be? or should I just wait for you to buff my car in the spring?

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trent,

did you read my post earlier? 9 to 5 on both days. . .duh! :lol:

It's gonna be a hand wash, dry, coat of wax applied via buffer and hand buffed off. It's really up to you if you wanna do it now or not.

I think you'd like the shop and should check it out. . .at least.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts