MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts for sale. You are welcome to come pick up the parts. Sorry I do not have paypal.

1 HKS VPC. It has the 91-92 MR2 turbo chip with stock injectors. All of the parts are brand new minus the head unit. every thing minus the head unit is still in the HKS bags. It does not have the harness for the mr2 thou. It has harness code TV-01T. It is for 1989-1992 Supra turbo harness. I will also include a F-CON harness for a 91-92 MR2 Turbo. Some thing was cut out of it.

2 HKS FCD 65 dollars

3 AW11 side skirts. They are gold color and have the triangles that go with it.
75 dollars

4 S/C cluster 60 dollars

5 G Medallion Super charger exhaust. This is for the AW11. 240 dollars

6 TRD AW11 rear shocks Part# 48531-AW191 they told me that they only fit 85-86 MR2. These are BRAND new in the box 110 dollars

7 S/C Intercooler cover decent shape. 25 dollars.

8 Omori gauges. Their is 2. One is white face and is a oil/water temperature. The
second one is black face and is oil pressure they are both mechanical. Also
included is a Omori oil filter relocation kit. It is only half of the kit. It is the part that connects to the block. It has the holes for both gauges. It does not have the part that holds the oil filter. I will also include 2 hoses that I have. this will fit 4ag motors and sr20 motors. 200 dollars.

9 Autometer Air fuel ratio gauge. black face. 40 dollars

10 Air fuel ratio gauge. I do not know who makes it 40 dollars.

All of these items if you do not pick up and we do not come to a prior agreement are all plus shipping.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Ivan, you got pics of the exhaust???

Peace-

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allendj81 said:
want one fcd. how much? i could pick it up. where are u located??

Yea I still have it.60 Dollars.I am in Los Angeles/ La Puente. Yea you are more that welcome to pick it up.

mysw20g said:
still got hte vpc?

Marc
Yea I do

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
it's used right? i wanna take a look at it, and possibly buy it. here's my email [email protected] let me get phone number ASAP so that u can give me driving directions. put it on reserve for me, yeah? thanks, Allen

p.s Ill pick it up on tuesday is that cool? do u have the instal instructions??

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mysw20g said:
how much would you take the vpc unit for local pickup? im located in riverside

Marc
I paid 700 Dollars for it. The VPC was never put in my car and now I need money. I am losing 150 dollars on it so I am pretty much set on the price. Depending on what car u have, I might be able to get you a EPROM for no extra charge.

Sorry FCD was sold.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
FCD was sold to me. :)

leave me feedback too Ivan. ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mysw20g said:
would you sell just the 89 supra turbo vpc harness? my friend is looking for one

Marc
How much is he offering?

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
ivan can i see pics of the sc cluster?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts