MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I recently was informed that Im a total rectal orifice on the Carolina's IMOC fourm and in the Chat rooms. I would just like to verify this is correct, so I just wanted to waste some bandwidth and post a poll on myself!

Due to my normal male behavior I dont know how to get a poll started and I refuse to ask so just post. LOL

Thanks,
jeffrey :banme

Please keep in mind this is all for laughs; anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. :evillaugh

·
Registered
692 Posts
I meet him once and figured he was nice.He seems somewhat humble but open minded.I talked to him before he goes on hot dates and while hes supossed to be working .So I vote hes not an a doulble s.Of course I have been known to lie

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well, I am not one to be an ass, but I think you are sometimes making posts that make you look like an @ss.... I think everyone at the meet thought nicely of you. Maybe not so much an @ss as a know-it-all. Maybe it is opinion, but a lot of people dont want to hear it unless you are a mod or a significant member (no names).

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not a no it all, Im a guy, ooh wait I am. I think when Im around people I cut up and try not to focus on car parts as much as making fun of the person that doesnt know what he is looking at or talking about! lol

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
We had this issue a few weeks ago . If you feel that someone thinks you are a rectal orifice . Then do the right thing , go to them and apologize . Even if you think or feel that you have done nothing wrong. It is so easy to apologize , heck make a post for everyone to see . :)

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
over my dead body...

·
Registered
106 Posts
lowboost said:
Im not a no it all, Im a guy, ooh wait I am. I think when Im around people I cut up and try not to focus on car parts as much as making fun of the person that doesnt know what he is looking at or talking about! lol
So if someone knows less than you, you make fun of them?
That doesn't sound like something an "@ss" would do at all. :rolleyes:

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no I dont claim to know anything. This is just a post for the shear fun of it, and plus I had some people say im cocky and an A$$ so I guess thats why I started this thread.

jeff

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I think every one here are self absorbed @$$ holes with too much money and pretty girlfriends....wait this is the BMW forum right?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I think you give yourself too much credit lowboost. You're a frickin' amateur when it comes to being an a$$. ...and I am an authority on the subject. ;)

But seriously, if you crack on somebody because they don't know something, others might think you're only beating them down to make yourself feel better because you really have low self esteem.

I wouldn't vote to kick you out, though. I think with a little work, you could become a REAL a$$.

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man I typed this really nice post, and then my computer decided to be gay and crash so I lost it!

Summing it up; I love you guys! we have so much potential V6 3.0 MR2's to V6 3.4 MR2 wide body (ONE OFF CUSTOM!) and my lil 2.0 liter Gen III, and then the smaller but none the less important Red Spyder that looks awesome! In conclusion I have tons of respect for you guys! Over half the time Im craccking or making fun, its about myself.

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love you but I love me way more, so hate all you want Jason!

Oh I might send my asian girl up that way, uhh on otherhand naah, I gotta have someone to shower with and pamper me!

jeff

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats a mole, geeeeez

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts

·
Top Secret MR2
2,767 Posts