MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking to do an na to sc swap for my 88....i contacted both venus and jarco...venus said they should have a clip coming in soon and they want 1200 for it...now my ? is is either of these places better than the other or should i jump on the clip from venus? cuz i saw jarco wanted like 1800 for their clip...let me know...thanks.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...that is a very good reason i must say...i thought i read somewhere that they actually go to japan and hand pick motors is that true?

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
i've heard that jarco actually cuts a running car in half.... usually you can even get a video clip of your 1/2 cut driving before they cut it

venus auto..... when i was looking for my 4agze, they had horrible customer service.... i called, they were unloading a new shipment..... so, i called back later... talked with the guy that barely understood english.... then i told him i was interested & wanted to see pictures.... he told me to e-mail him... i did so that night, didn't get a reply.... day after i emailed again and he said the engine was already "claimed" and he couldn't help me.....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i havent contacted jarco yet...but i read everyhting on their site and they sound great..the only ? is are they worth the extra $600...i imagine yes jsut becasue they seem to have such a high quality of what they sell...on their site they said they didnt have any 4agzes in stock as of now but i think im gonna call them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts