MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i'm replacing my valve cover gasket this week and ordered the valve cover gasket from partznet. I'm also looking for the rubber seals that sit with each screw on the valve cover but i dont know the specific name of them so i can order them...anyone know exactly what they're called and how many of them are there..i was thinking there are about 10 of them?

thanks for any help

* Nevermind i think i found the answer to my question already *

*** Please delete this post ***
1 - 2 of 2 Posts