MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
Well worth the money. Unfortunately I purchased the TRD kit about 6 years ago before anyone mad urethane for the MK!. It is more than twice the money and has less pieces. Go twosrus.

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
I also have them. Pretty much everyone I know either have the bushings installed or are waiting to install them.

You would be hard pressed to find someone on this board who has used this product and have not been completely satisfied with their purchase.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Have had them for over 3 years now. Love them, never had a problem. Some people think my car is too stiff, but the roads in Nor Cal suck compared to So Cal so I don't blame the bushing in anyway.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
If you're going to be doing springs/struts, it's almost stupid not to upgrade to these bushings at the same time

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
yea man, do the upgrade, i got one of these kits for my birthday and man, i installed them in a matter of 1 whole day, from sunup to sundown... well worth it.. ride feels smoother over cracks and bumps car just handles way better now

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I've done several sets of bushings and several different cars and the MR2 was by far the easiest.
if there are no problems and you have air tools for disassembly I could do the whole job by myself in about 6 hours. I don't have a press, but the smallest brazing tip on the torch works great. and i press the new bushings in with a bench vise.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nitsud said:
If you're going to be doing springs/struts, it's almost stupid not to upgrade to these bushings at the same time
Yeah, I was wondering if this was a path I should also take, since I'll be removing my struts for inserts and new spring installation this spring. I might as well get the bushings done. :) hum, stock to SS brake lines too? :dontknow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.