MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies! , yes tein s springs .. with a 15mm spacer in the back I had to roll the fenders. I dont know if you can tell but I just got the car painted about 2 months ago. ( came out a dissaster ) but anyways metalroach (cody.. thanks man!) detailed it for me last night and it came out looking somewhat better . Im desperately searching for some 94 tails right now and a lip wouldnt be to bad either but I think my plans are .. kaminari lip, greddy sides, toms rear.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woot I got some new 94 tails on the way!! Oh and btw does the kaminari or 93 front lip line up good with the greddy sides?

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
i don't remember what the kaminari/aeroware lips look like. i think people have said it looks like a greddy, but without it extending as far forward as the greddy. i'm personally going with a 93 front + greddy sides. it flows well when it's painted. also looks better in person than pics as well.

timberlands car:

and another (dono who's it is sorry)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow that looks nice. I think im gonna go with the kaminari I cant seem to find pics of it with the greddy sides tho...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And here's a few over at my friends house today. He just picked himself up a 91 na. And my other friends prelude ( they are twins ) enjoy .. my camera batteries died before I could get many pics sorry lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
You can't really tell in that pic of my car, but the 93 lip does in fact hang a little higher than the sideskirts... and it's enough for me to have an aeroware lip in the mail right now. :thumbup

Timboi your car looks hot! Perfect stance, and those wheels look awesome.

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
you might as well buy a aeroware lip or greddy lip to match greddy sides. 93 lip will hang a lil high in some angles. CLEAN car btw man

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the input ! BTW were did you order your kaminari lip from? Im actually looking into the c-one lip to

1 - 20 of 20 Posts