MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some info on what has been done by you crazy kids to the 4AG engine. I want to see some superchargers installed other then the SC12, specifically custom work. I dont care if its kinda of rat-roddish or anything. I know theres a few of you with some SC14s, Id like to know what problems you had with mounting these things and how you did it. Doesnt matter if its roots, twin-screw, centri or what.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I did the twinscrew just over a yr ago.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^yup didnt you blow the engine tiwce then give up? or something or was that another guy? Anyways im interested in pictures of mounting and everything.

And electric superchargers... .ehrg no thanks

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I have the SC14 mounted.... if you do a quick search with just SC14 in the search box, you'll find one of my threads about it with pictures and info.

Josh

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Judas said:
^yup didnt you blow the engine tiwce then give up? or something or was that another guy? Anyways im interested in pictures of mounting and everything.

And electric superchargers... .ehrg no thanks

If I remember correctly, it wasn't the motor, it was the supercharger he was blowing up... something about having an improper ABV valve and thus overheating the supercharger, or something like that.

Josh

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
tarmactrr said:
If I remember correctly, it wasn't the motor, it was the supercharger he was blowing up... something about having an improper ABV valve and thus overheating the supercharger, or something like that.

Josh
Correct.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ ah well better the blower then the motor I guess. Although acutally if it was a decent twin screw im sure it would be worth alot more then a very common 4AGE. *shrug* Well ill go search around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts