MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday I went to court and the judge said "bend over I'm Driving!!!" :eek: so because of the situation I am in now I might put the 2 up for sale... mmm I dont know yet but it might go buy buy

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
That sucks. Talk to me before you advertise it because I have a friend looking for a MkI if you do sell it. Why would you have to sell the MR2 instead of the Eclipse?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
cause I have a loan on the eclipse and the MR2 is owned outright... if you want bring your friend to the pav this sat I will be there from 6pm till 8pm with the MR2 he can look at it then but its dirty and needs a bath...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
what exactly happened in the court hearing that makes you have to sell your MR2? I didn't really understand it. If you're sure you plan to sell it then I'll make sure my friend goes to Pavs. He goes occasionally so you may already know him a little. What is a ballpark price, if you do sell it? Selling it with the 16's or stock rims? I dunno the mileage but since it has some stuff done to it, like the clutch, shocks, and exhaust, I'd say at least 2000-2500 for an asking price. I dunno though, you know your car better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts