MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Tyson at VMax performance I lost one of the plates to the traction bar and need another if you read this Tyson could you send me an email Tthanks for your time.




Nikkia Moses
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mr2_mike said:
I believe his name is Medpilot on this board. Do a search and you should be able to track him down.
Yeah I know his name just have not been able to get in touch with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
Nikkia said:
Yeah I know his name just have not been able to get in touch with him.
Sorry, I've been on a trip and haven't been around to get back to you. I thought it had been shipped out, but I have since found it laying on the floor of my truck :rolleyes: I will get that out to you tomorrow by priority mail.
Sorry for the lack of communication.
Tyson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Medpilot said:
Sorry, I've been on a trip and haven't been around to get back to you. I thought it had been shipped out, but I have since found it laying on the floor of my truck :rolleyes: I will get that out to you tomorrow by priority mail.
Sorry for the lack of communication.
Tyson
Oh man its cool thanks again your customer service is the best man!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Medpilot said:
Sorry, I've been on a trip and haven't been around to get back to you. I thought it had been shipped out, but I have since found it laying on the floor of my truck :rolleyes: I will get that out to you tomorrow by priority mail.
Sorry for the lack of communication.
Tyson

Did you get my email????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
Nikkia said:
Did you get my email????
No I didn't. I haven't gotten anything other than your first email about the problem. Just in case something happened, my email address is [email protected]

In any event. Your part was sent out Priority mail. So, you should see it tomorrow at the latest I would think.
Tyson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Medpilot said:
No I didn't. I haven't gotten anything other than your first email about the problem. Just in case something happened, my email address is [email protected]

In any event. Your part was sent out Priority mail. So, you should see it tomorrow at the latest I would think.
Tyson
Thats cool thanks again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing has arrive yet shoot me an email


-Nikkia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
you should have recieved the plate by now. My wife sent it out mid week last week priority mail to the address you gave me. I will have her look into it and see what happened. I am in Central America right now, so thats why I?m hard to reach if you?ve been trying. I get back home on the 2nd. Could you send me an email with your address again. That way I can verify it against the adress that it was sent to.
Thanks,
Tyson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats cool I have not yet recieved it and I will send you my address again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you find something out?? give me a call 325-518-5140
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
Found nothing out. Just that they can't do much since I didn't request tracking. ......Sigh.....I'm sending you another one out tomorrow.
Tyson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool thanks alot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Medpilot said:
Found nothing out. Just that they can't do much since I didn't request tracking. ......Sigh.....I'm sending you another one out tomorrow.
Tyson

I have yet to reciev it if you can give me you're paypal I will pay for the shipping so that I can get a tracking number.

-Thanks Nikkia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
Okay, Lets hope the third time's the charm. The only way I could get tracking is to send it Express mail for $15.00. Seems like a lot to me for a $10 part especially since I've already paid $15 in shipping the way it is. So, I sent it again priority but with delivery confirmation this time. That way, the post man has to sign that it was delivered.
If it doesn't work this time, we'll have to visit fedex. I know you said that you would pay for the part and shipping, but I wanted to make it easy for you. ( I know... it hasn't been :rolleyes: ) But it's the least I can do at this point.

Seems like something is going on at your apartment complex or something. Have you been loosing your mail ottherwise as well? I know that your not stealing them, because that would be a stupid part to steal with no function without the rest of the components. But, someone there has 2 shinney new torque bar bracket plates they're using for bookends or something. :hammered:

Give it a couple of days and let me know if you got it.
Tyson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19






I got it yesterday thanks alot man you are the best if you need to be refunded let me know!!!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top