MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.... as some of you know in late december Turbomr291, Ryan k.. Flipped his 91 Crimson red Turbo mr2. well since then he has been without a car and after 3 differnet deals with mr2's falling through he has finally gotten a car. no its not a toyota but a Japanese guy in NC did own it and it came with a 4 INCH thick book of records... he got a 98 Eclipse GSX with all the bolt ons in the world exept turbo. it even came with a new car almost, well enough parts to make a new one lol, and its pretty nice.... i thought that all of you in the MKII might have wonderd where he went, along with me since im the one that got on here for him most of the time, since then.

Here is a little video of his new car from when we picked it up and when we were riding down I-85 last night. http://www.randyf.com/dude29622/GSX Home.wmv

Mods, sorry if i put this in the wrong section but this will most likly be the last time i post on the forum. its been great here and the people here have been EXTREMELY informative.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... yeah... i was tired i closed the night before at work and got home at a little after 10 then i had to goto school at 8 so i had to get up at 7... then went to charlotte and did a few other things like make that video.... i need to watch it again to see if it was worth a crap or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts