MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put this down in the want to buy section for a greddy ic kit. Piping in chrome and hump hoses and stuff. A couple people got back to me and said it is kinda pricey for it from the distributer, wich i know. Then someone had a bright idea about a group buy from turbohoses. Would ne one be interested in this? Maybe we could get one going for the greddy and spearco kit. If there r ne interests in this please post up.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Any Piping upgrade or Spearco kit will not be discounted.
They are HAND-MADE-to-order. Your paying Labor costs of top of materials.
Hose upgrades on the other hand, I can do.. and clamp kits. As you know we are not an authorized vendor so we are not advertising anything on the board.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I would prob. be interested in the couplers and hump hoses for a Greddy Ic.

If you could pm a price that would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was just about to order the piping kit for my Greddy intercooler. Theirs is polished aluminum, right? I wonder if they will make 2.5" hot pipe and 3" cold pipe. Let me know how much it will cost in a group buy. If not I am making or buying it soon.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys i am trying to see if ne thing can be done, there is still a little chance that something could possibly be done. I'm suppose to pm pred tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
kouki180sx said:
I was just about to order the piping kit for my Greddy intercooler. Theirs is polished aluminum, right? I wonder if they will make 2.5" hot pipe and 3" cold pipe. Let me know how much it will cost in a group buy. If not I am making or buying it soon.
They are polished mild steel. 2.5" cold and hot pipe.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Pred said:
They are polished mild steel. 2.5" cold and hot pipe.
Well if they are hand made to order, aren't different diameter pipes possible for you guys to do? On your website it did talk about different sizes for the spearco kit.

·
Registered
135 Posts
kouki180sx said:
Well if they are hand made to order, aren't different diameter pipes possible for you guys to do? On your website it did talk about different sizes for the spearco kit.
Different diameters are available.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys me and N8s93turbo tried to get this going but i don't think it is gunna work. I just don't think that they would do it. To many problems are involved with this gb, that i don't want to explain. VERY SORRY GUYS.......i really would of liked to have seen this done as i'm sure all of u would of.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was either going to try and get a discount in a group buy from them or make my own. Guess they won't be getting any money from me.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Special prices on hoses through group purchases is easy... I could get those to you by tomorrow if you needed them that bad.
The prices on the pipes however, will require a fair amount of people. These kits will all have to be pre-paied at once. They are hand made-made to order. You can specify any size pipes you wish but price will differ due to hose sizes as well. Clamp upgrades are avaliable as well.

You must remember that we are not an authroized vendor on this board. The board now does not allow non-vendors to sell or advertise their products. If we did have a sale, it would be an on-going thing that will be exclusive to any MR2board member.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pred said:
Special prices on hoses through group purchases is easy... I could get those to you by tomorrow if you needed them that bad.
The prices on the pipes however, will require a fair amount of people. These kits will all have to be pre-paied at once. They are hand made-made to order. You can specify any size pipes you wish but price will differ due to hose sizes as well. Clamp upgrades are avaliable as well.

You must remember that we are not an authroized vendor on this board. The board now does not allow non-vendors to sell or advertise their products. If we did have a sale, it would be an on-going thing that will be exclusive to any MR2board member.

So how many would we need for a group buy and what would the price be?
Maybe we could do somethin like ats did on there rom tunes!!!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Pred said:

I'd be interested in the Greddy coupler upgrade kit w/ clamps could you send me a price?

[email protected]

Thanks
Tony

1 - 20 of 22 Posts