MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am currently trying to diagnose my ecu, but cant seem to find the fuse box where I connect the E1 and TE1 terminals.
http://www.mr2-tech.com/bgb/mechanical/volume1/efi_system.htm
Whoever gave me the link to this site, thanks for the info but nowhere in it does it tell me where to find the T1 terminals they are talking about. I see it in there diagram, but when I look on my car, there is no T1 terminal in the fuse box or on the plastic cover. I see an E1 terminal, and an EF1 terminal, but no T1 terminal. Does any1 know where the T1 and E1 terminal is?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
In the engine compartment on the passenger side trunk wall, next to the boost pressure sensor, is a little box labelled "diagnostic". Flip the cover off and there are a bunch of terminals (labels for them are on the inside of the lid).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a plastic box with no writing on it against the wall that seperates the trunk from the engine bay, passenger side. I can not pull it off, but it does have 2 screws holding it in place? Should I unscrew these and check whats under there? Ive always been afraid of unscrewing anything on my car, since I hear theres somethin on there that if u unscrew it, u destroy it, and cost urself 500 dollars.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
No, it's the little grey box between the one you're talking about and your MAP sensor. It has diagnosis imprinted on the plastic cover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts