MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
That should be the best looking MR2 in the Philippines....:) good job i was wondering how much does the paint job cost over there...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paint jobs will vary from P30k-50K ($500-900) more or less, depends on what type of paint your going to use and the shop doing it.

We have 3 TRD WBKs in our group, but only one is original... You almost can't tell between a replica and the original but for me, original is always the best. :smile:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Major props to you guys back in the motherland!! Good SHIZ on the wheel fitment!!! You guys are definately doing it right! Incredible looking cars. :)

What part of the PI are you guys in? I have family in Quezon City.

-MarkC

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
man. that is crazy. you guys made the bumper out of metal? got to give you props for that. that is nice man. llooks just as good as anyother fiberglass bumper.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MR2_0wNz said:
Damn that looks nice, is yours the original one? If it is, how much did you get it for?
The white one is original... its not mine tho. :smile:

JDMR2 said:
What part of the PI are you guys in? I have family in Quezon City.
Scattered around Metro Manila. :)

Yup, the front bumper is impresive, the shop did an excellent job, you won't be able to tell it from the original unless you knock on it. Hehe

·
Registered
950 Posts
How much did the person with the white MR2 get his TRD WB for? I've looked around at a couple sites and I see them for well over 7g's

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
damn.. what part of philipines are u guys from.. my friend jus got back from philipins. i think from batangas.. my gf n i hope to visit philipines during summer .. may b we can have a meet.. hehe =)

jason m

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MR2liter said:
What rims are those on the car before they put the WBK on.????
What sizes too? those are very nice.
I forgot the brand of the wheels... anyway, front wheels are - rim 17, 8.5 width, +47? and rear wheels are - rim 17, 9.5 width, +47? Rear fenders rolled. Thats all I can remember when I last visited the shop.

aw11 said:
more pic of installation? especially the rear qtr panel? thanks
ayaxr said:
how did u guys get the mold for the whole kit? just reverse traced the original one?
I already told my friend to register in this board and post the rest of the pics... I know he had the whole thing documented. :smile:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts