MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STOP WAIT STOP WAIT STOP! Please read this before you call me, or post a reply, or email me.

As of 01/19/09, Quickshifters are still available for all three generatons in limited quantities. 3SGTE Head gaskets are still abundant. However, strut tower bars are totally spoken for. If you've already paid me, you'll get what you ordered. If you haven't paid me but have given me your name and number, you're on the waiting list. Once all our paid orders are filled we'll be calling everyone else on the waiting list, in order, and selling off all the remaining STBs we can get from Toyota. I will not be adding more people to the waiting list; there's no point, as there are nowhere near enough bars in the country to sell to everyone on the list. We already have buyers lined up for everything that Toyota has, and we have ordered more than Toyota showed in their inventory, so if any dealer can get them, it will be us, and we will begin filling your requests as the parts come to us.

Some of you have already heard the rumor that TRD has discontinued some parts. Apparently it's true. They have discontinued 3S-GTE MLS head gaskets, MkII strut tower braces, and the Quickshifter kits for all MR2s (MkI, MkII, and MkIII Spyder). Toyota has dramatically lowered dealer cost on these parts and we are running a special blowout sale on them to make sure that you guys can get a fair deal on them.

I cannot emphasise this strongly enough: If you want any of these parts, don't send me an email. Don't post here saying you want one. Don't go looking for a website to order from. Give me a call and order yours right now before they disappear for good. As TRD warns, "Once these parts are gone, they're gone!"

In the interest of fairness to all, we are limiting quantities to no more than two of each part number per customer. Here are the prices:

PTR04-17910-01 - $59.00 - TRD Head gasket, 0.8mm metal, 3SGTE (GenII)
PTR04-17900-01 - $149.00 - TRD Rear strut tower brace, MkII
PTR04-17900-02 - $109.00 - TRD Front strut tower brace, MkII
PTR04-17851-03 - $86.00 - TRD Quickshifter, MkI
PTR04-17900-06 - $86.00 - TRD Quickshifter, MkII
PTR04-17020-09 - $86.00 - TRD Quickshifter, Spyder

I am surprised that they are discontinuing these parts because they seem to sell pretty well around here. Regardless, they are on clearance and this is the time to take advantage of that. These are going to disappear very quickly. As usual, shipping is not included in the price of the parts, and you can pay over the phone via any major credit card.

My direct phone line is (541)736-3221. We can accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AmEx.

Thanks guys! Let's make sure these parts all get a good home!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Don't quote me but shipping was about 36 dollars for me. You guys need to get these bars ASAP. Going to run out fast! Everybody order from Aaron. He's a great guy. Just got off the phone with him. :thumbup

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol... here we go again.... hold a f/r mk2 strut bar for me aaron... ill be callin you tomorrow. serious. i hope you get commission!!
carl

·
Registered
816 Posts
Emailed you Aaron about the following items:

Thanks.

Frank

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
WaltClassic said:
Ill take a TRD head gasket Like NOW. You guys dont take paypal? Let me know
te51levin said:
You can just give me a call with a credit card. This is a dealership and we aren't set up for Paypal. Phone number is in my banner ad: (800)888-6305 or my direct line, (541)736-3221

mr2na said:
Emailed you Aaron about the following items:

Thanks.

Frank
te51levin said:
I cannot emphasise this strongly enough: If you want any of these parts, don't send me an email.
Miguel :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.