MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i doubt it considering egr utilizes a tiny hole in only one of exhaust ports. plus wouldnt that just create more unburnt fuel?

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
It really is amazing how TRD has changed over the years.
I used to have the springs marked as "Race" and the low pressure struts offered. Purchased in 1993. I had the 1992 or 1993 catalog and price list. Had most of what is in the 1990 one.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Bill, any word on the HKS catalog and the supplement/price catalog that Brad was going to be emailed to you?

Also, thanks for the 90 TRD Performance Catalog! Much appreciated.

beaterKU, you said you have the 94 TRD Catalog? I'm curious as to how it difference from the 90 one. Shoot me a PM if you want to, as I don't want to clutter up Bill's thread:)

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Now I'm guessing that 95% of those parts have been discontinued..... What I wouldn't do to get some of them now!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
myRice said:
Well, the way I understand it (and I could be wrong), when the exhaust gas is recirculated, some of the unburnt fuel is circulated along with it, which can be reused in combustion, which essentially will save some gas mileage.

it reduces NOX like when ur idling around town.. i suppose its good for daily drivers that battle agianst traffic...
but not a race cars.. maybe..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definition said:
it reduces NOX like when ur idling around town.. i suppose its good for daily drivers that battle agianst traffic...
but not a race cars.. maybe..
Purely for emissions... first thing to go on all my cars...

PS, The AE86 in the roll cage picture in the Catalog is my Car :)

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Bill Strong said:
I also scanned the HKS 1990s catalog as well. I'll have that up later today. I have a bunch more catalogs, but these are the best due to the information they provide.
:mad:
I have the august 1993 price sheet but I lost the cat. You ever scan this?

·
2 special
2,490 Posts
I can't get the link to work on Explorer, Opera or FireFox.

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
Ill host it at celicatech pm me

21 - 40 of 58 Posts