MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
IM THE BEST THERE IS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to find someone to work on my tranny for 89 sc , if anyone can help that would be nice.

paul

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
You should contact Brad Bedell.
Please email me about your car if you are still interested in selling. I am not trying to pressure you, but I just want to know if I need to hang onto cash for that project or not. You can pm or call me if you want.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Paul, drop me a note with what your tranny is doing. I generally keep syncros in stock for that tranny. I don't have much interest in pulling the tranny for you, but if you pull it out, I can usually turn it around in anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. (depending on parts)

-B

·
IM THE BEST THERE IS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok my 3rd is not working and 4th is getting there , i dont know what it is but let me know how much to do the hole thing

and mr2by4 com get the car if u want it 100.00 call or pm me

·
Registered
297 Posts
Brad, I'd like to talk to you about doing a '91 non turbo transmission. If you could gibe me a quote or a guess or something. Also, can you use '93 syncros in a '91 transmission?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
In order to get an accurate quote on a tranny, I need to tear it down and evaluate what's wrong. Price can be anywhere from $600 to $1500+ to repair them.

Buy a 93 tranny if you want the later syncros, you'll end up spending more than a new tranny costs to 'upgrade' to the later syncros.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts