MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's another Toyota Nation meet/dinner coming up this Saturday the 12th. It will either be in Worcester or somewhere right near there. Here's the linky.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t64413.html

I went to the last one, along with a couple other MR2 owners, and it was a great time. Hope to see you guys there. Also, if anybody near me doesn't want to take their car, but wants to go anyways, let me know. I'd be more than happy to bring someone, if it's not crazy out of my way of course.

Hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Ah man, im def in the mood for a car meet, but my mr2's suspension stuff starts getting put on later this week, she prob wont be ready in time for saturday. I'll have to catch it next time.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody's interested huh? That's a shame. Last time was a really good time with lots of kool people. I bet this time will be just as fun, if not more. and I still got an available passenger seat if anyone wants to occupy it. I know a lot of you guys have your 2's "stored" for the winter still.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Nope. No interest at all. Sounds like it's going to be a horrible time. :D I probably won't bring the MR2, but should be able to come up with a Toyota of one type or another to bring.

Did anyone post a definite time and directions/meeting place yet?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, so far it's at Jillian's in Worcester at 4PM, but the weatherman's predicting snow for Friday, so I don't know if it will be postponed just yet. Either way, I'll make the trip, whether it be the MR2 or the RAV4.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now it's for sure:

Jillian's Billiard Club
(508) 793-0900
315 Grove St
Worcester, MA 01605

Sat. 12th 4-5pm meeting.

·
Registered
742 Posts
hey, i was in boston in china town.. had a class thing down there 2-3.. got there @ 3, left, got lost... finally got back onto 93N, saw the sign for Worchester and it was 4:53.. i didnt know your # or if anyone would of still of been there. sorry man, i def wanted to go

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, we were there to at least 8:30 when people started to leave. Don't worry about it man, maybe the next one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Frank,

You should post the details for the next one soon so that everyone here has plenty of time to get their MR2s up and running so that they can bring them to the meet. :D

Those of you that weren't able to make it missed a good time.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definately. I'm just trying to hear what's a good date from some of the regulars. I'm thinking March 19th. I'm hoping it will be starting to get a little warmer by then. So let me know if that's a good date for everyone and I'll make it official.

Frank

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hey Frank that sounds good to me. Just let me know the time. It is still going to be in Providence at ummm I forgot what the name is in the mall right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts