MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted another red, faded 91-93 NA going west on Maple yesturday. First I thought it was Phant's car... but the guy looked older and he looked like he was wearing a suit. Not quite sure though... he was going the opposite way and I only caught a glimpse of the driver.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I agree man there are also too many white MR2s here too.

Although at least you can tell who is who amoung the white MR2 (at least I can sadly) crowd as opposed to the red MR2 crowd.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Ya all the guys with White MR2s are named Dan .. :)

Dan

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I've seen two faded red MR2s (other than mine) in the past week. One was over on military near Irvington, and the other on 84th st turning onto L, at noon on Monday... Both had foglights, and don't think either were hardtop...so I know they weren't me. Also, I know a neighborhood where a faded red MKII w/fogs and N/A engine lid is always parked... anyways, i'll be outt'a the whole generic-faded-red-MKII crowd come june, to help clear up some'a the MR2-spotting confusion :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just repaint it SMG, teal, or blue that SHOULD make life easier.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
nah, it'll still be kind'a red, just so I don't have to mess with all the frunk/trunk/enginebay/etc crap... Besides, everyone knows SMG is lame :D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to see a white one with chrome rims coming out of Omaha Steaks a few years back...

as for blue, I have only seen one other nautical blue turbo mr2 around Omaha(and it was stock but had 'rally lookin' knobby "winter biter" tires on the stock 14s).

·
Registered
972 Posts
:hahahaha: Hey he could even look that that one pink MR2 in MO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts