MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

401 - 409 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
I did finish the car. I ended up not using the sideskirts but I do still have them. Here's the end result.

I have yet to finish the interior. Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls as it has been known to do so the car is sitting on the back burner while I move a state over.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yea it is you. I remember seeing that thread before I got my mr2. Were you ever able to finish the interior? It looked like you had something cool going on there.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
I don't have the interior done yet. The project kind of ground to a halt but I'll be starting on it again once I get settled in at my new house.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Zona said:
Wow what a jerk, here I am unable to find a good deal on my first MR2 and you go out and buy a second.... I hope you're happy with yourself. BTW good sh** on the lip and side skirts and thanks for keeping it away from the ricer side.

haha man im sry that sucks yo. i got my second 2 for 1000.
1992 na
great shape for the most part(esp for a stack)
clean body on steelies
missing stereo, no ac, passenger window didnt work right still a great car.

and are you ready for the best part it only had 124,236miles on it
o yea the t-tops leaked a lil

when some 18 year old chick hit me in her brand new 2011 nissan rogue
and totalled my baby it was ok bc i got paid 3555 for her talk about a nice come up from a sack. now i gotta a turbo model. :smile:
o yea and i forgot to tell u my sugar mama at the time bought my second 2 for me

and this thread is sick.

401 - 409 of 409 Posts