MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 93 N/A and did the 3sgte swap about a year ago...and this has been a very "slow" year with the ct26 is you get what i mean. With everything else i have done with the motor i did manage to hit a 13.7 at Saramento race way but, i know that time should be alot lower. This turbo is ______ it wont hold boost past 5500 or so, I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HIT ME UP ABOUT GETTING A CT20B. I know that setup it alot better and anything else is to deep for my pockets ryte now. So if anyone that sees this that can get there hands on a 20b hit me up!!!!! my names anthony i live in fairfield (707) 631-5805

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
huh? 13.7 on a ct26 is about as good as it gets with the basic mods . I managed to get that with mine. Its supposed to drop boost after 5500rms also. Thats just the way that turbo is. A ct20b is nice though, i upgraded to that. Much better powerband with better top-end. Doesnt have the initial "kick" when you hit full boost like the ct26 though but its a good street turbo.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
if you're broke, the ceramic CT26 holds boost a little bit longer than the metal ct26, and spools a *lot* faster, they're pretty cheap and abundant.... you'd probably drop your quarter mile time by a few tenths with just that, and you could buy a few ceramic CT26's for the price of a 20B lol... maybe even 4 of them now that i think about it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.