MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what steering wheel I decide on it will use the Celica airbag. I would definitely like to replace the center horn emblem with something else. What is the diameter of said emblem?

Where can I get a suitable sized TRD or Midship Runabout emblem? I’ve looked on e-bay but I’m not sure of the diameter. Can I easily replace the horn switch with something like this:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No matter what steering wheel I decide on it will use the Celica airbag. I would definitely like to replace the center horn emblem with something else. What is the diameter of said emblem?

Where can I get a suitable sized TRD or Midship Runabout emblem? I’ve looked on e-bay but I’m not sure of the diameter. Can I easily replace the horn switch with something like this:

Here’s a source (could use these for steering wheel and wheel caps)

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Just picked up a Corolla red stitch steering wheel, would love a Midship Runabout w/ Eagle logo to replace the Toyota emblem - anyone know where to buy?

·
Registered
325 Posts

649A3524-BF5E-4393-B037-951D24FE1933.jpeg

BTW, the horn is not in the center cap. It’s the air itself is the horn just like the OEM MK2 horn.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just picked up a Corolla red stitch steering wheel, would love a Midship Runabout w/ Eagle logo to replace the Toyota emblem - anyone know where to buy?
I looked myself. There is a source from Thailand on e-bay. However, I think I am going to have one custom made from the source I listed in this thread. I think it will actually be cheaper when shipping is considered. The center emblem diameter per mtang65 is 40 mm.

I have some jpeg files i’m going to send them tomorrow - I’ll let you know what they say if you are interested.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
DOH!
I was looking at approximately where the 4 started and not noticing that the others had the hash mark at the END of the 2 digit number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts