MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if its a camber kit that I need or an alignment but last night I was going home on the freeway as it was raining and I had to go 45mph because my car was fish tailing like no other at every single bump. A few times I was lucky that no one was besides me because the car would want to loose controll and slip into the other lane dam quick without my consent, I was thinking about stoping and calling the tow truck, yea it was that bad. Any one else have this? Eating my tires up fast too. I should of put it in the suspension forum, doh!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
either your car was salvaged and the frame and or suspension if screwed beyond repair, or you need an alignment really badly. mr2s should not do that.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
You shouldn't need a camber kit unless the car is REALLY low. Even then, camber kits give you LESS negative camber to help alleviate bad tire wear. Negative camber is a good thing for handling and would not cause the problems you cited.

Get a good alignment and check your tires. These two items will most likely fix all of your ailments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts