Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
from jeremy
I got lucky and found my banjo fitting at a local speed shop used. The guy working there had pulled it off his 12-second Prelude. (nice setup, btw). I paid him $10 and out the door.

I think the summit one was nearing $45 with shipping. I just couldn't justify that. If I couldn't find the banjo bolt replacement, I'd drill and tap the stock one.

Go to Harbor Freight and buy their $10 tap&die set. It's not the greatest, but good for "every once in awhile" use. I used mine to tap my throttle body inlet for the NX nozzle.

If you really get desperate, I might be willing to tap your bolt for you.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
this faq is part 1 and 2 minus the bs. feel free to post any questions in the new nitrous section.
bean

·
Registered
280 Posts
do you guys think this setup would be alrite?
td06, 3" exhaust, apexi intake, greddy intercooler at 15 psi and then adding nitrous without anything else would be ok? I mean assuming 270 rwhp w/o nitrous to get 300 rwhp with nitrous without management? Or do I need to start getting into fuel management or need 550s to make more than 300rwhp.

Also, would water injection and nitrous injection be beneficial compared to just nitrous injection?

121 - 125 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.