MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yea. People have moved on or just hide out from the drama now. I am still around but i keep to myself these days

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just came back looking to see if any locals had some spare 3s stuff layin' around. I'm starting a new build and am sourcing parts. i've been avoiding the drama as well, think this is the first time I came back since the corporate overlords came in.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Apparently there is a facebook page for the AZ MR2 Club. Most activity is taking place over there(I'm assuming). I do not have a facebook page so I'm still on here.

What kind of parts you looking for?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We're on azmr2club.com now.

The facebook link is above^^

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I hear there is a lot of drama on there. True or no?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I hear there is a lot of drama on there. True or no?
Yeah your good buddy tried to come back and tell everyone he took care of everything and sell his sob story then suddenly those who knew it was BS spoke up. (Who he happens to still owe over 600 and 2000 dollars to for how many years now?)

To much drama for you though, just like the drama you're posting claiming someone specific called his work...

It's ok you just like to stir the pot then complain you don't like whats going on ;)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
jesus..... Do you even have an MR2? I am honestly so sick of your BS on here.

You have to be the biggest drama queen

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
jesus..... Do you even have an MR2? I am honestly so sick of your BS on here.

You have to be the biggest drama queen
I'm sorry "Steve" but you stirred the pot and I called you on it, the only Queen we have here is you.

But I have no problem joining the game.

Please continue to cry out regarding your good banned buddy Jeremy and how he has been such a great guy despite everything so many others have posted and dealt with. You are truly the unspoken majority here. :rolleyes:

As for vehicles right now, I'm sorry but lets just leave it at I still own multiple nice vehicles. No where does this site require continued vehicle ownership to post or join in. Perhaps you could remind yourself why you felt this was some sort of defense for your actions. ;)

·
I <3 E85
6,057 Posts
Other than that one discussion, I haven't noticed any drama since I created the group. If I've missed something, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts