stock n/a tranny
fidanza flywheel
illegal garage cluth
nevo pulley kit
grunt box

i want some feedback on this setup
and yes i will be gentle with the tranny
i want cost effective fast setup

only problem would be my rear strut tower brace i think it would it the intercooler so i would have 2 option either relocate the intercooler (battery is in the front now) or do another rear bar

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
going GZE isn't going to the dark side? going to a honda is going to the dark side. going over to awd celicas is going to the dark side...

Going GZE with your former n/a is more like moving from a padawan (sp?) to a jedi knight :)

"The force is strong with this one..."

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
neko said:
going GZE isn't going to the dark side? going to a honda is going to the dark side. going over to awd celicas is going to the dark side...

Going GZE with your former n/a is more like moving from a padawan (sp?) to a jedi knight :)

"The force is strong with this one..."
going mk2 is going to the dark side... :angel:

~mikeym

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
i think he said "much more fast". ;)
thats not quite the 20v. it may be as fast as a stock s/c mr2, but its not a real screamer. then again,if you want "much more fast" you need a 3sgte anyway...

Now don't get me wrong, i love my 20v. :)

oh, with the plans first posted you left out an i/c option. i wouldn't bother to relocate the stocker, i'd just get the cusco bar for the s/c. however you left out the best option of all: adding and air-2-water setup. should be more effective cooling, and easy to position out of the way of a regular strut bar.

·
Registered
217 Posts
slap a turbo on the 20v and you have the best of both worlds...you'd be surprised how fun it can be...8k rpm boosted = :thumbup

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
very true. tons of fun till it blows up ;)
But hey, 20v's are a dime a dozen these days.

I like my 20v too much to kill it. Plus i spend way too much money on the WRX to afford more 20v's. (See...WRX... I'm already Sith.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts