MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

The two, the two.

937 views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  93camryv6 
#1 ·
Paint job #87,429

Trim job is close to paint job number 4,312
...but the deepness reminds me of paint job 13,872.

Alright, on a serious note. For those of you that dont know, my car got seriously beaten up from huricane wilma. It left dings and dents everywhere, scratches/gashes on every body panel, and it ripped my wing off and broke it in half. This camera isnt that great, my nice one broke. The paint job is actually pretty good, much better than the ones before. Nothing has changed with the car though, so im sure it still looks the same to many. Its just pretty again. 8)

Thanks for viewing, let me know your thoughts.

See less See more
#2 ·
how much for that paint job? looks nice, what color is that...looks close to burgandy...but again you said that was a crappy camera...nice 2 :thumbup

#10 ·
nice job.

hey, i get the feeling that i've seen your car pics before somewhere, but not on this board... You didn't happen to post up a forsale someplace else? but the only other place i visit is tamparacing.com.

if that was you, still planning to sell it?

#13 ·
Thanks all!

Boz - Yeah, it was on tamparacing as well. But back when i was planning on selling it, due to the huricane. I duno what ill do with it now. If anything im considering selling the go-fast stuff like ats tdo6 kit, SDR standalong, TMIC, fuel..and going back to just a ct20b and stock fuel, and using the money for school.

topramen66 - Indeed it has, which is lame since its never been in an accident or anything. Just stupid dings here and there. Arg!

#14 · (Edited)
Oh and hmong337, they are just Nakayama GT5's which arent made anymore, but its a VERY common mold. I think exel makes some now, with the name of "speed". They are just 17x7's all around, with 205/40/17's and 235/45/17's on the rear.

The car presently does 12.6's/12.7's untuned at low boost, rediculously rich on the stock ecu w/550 injectors. Once tuned @ 20psi (vs the 14/15 now) on my SDR stand alone i am scouting for 11's.

Here are some more pics for the sake of the thread:

#18 ·
Thrillseeker197 said:
very crimson and deep. Nice however I urge you to save for 94+ tails. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks but ill never buy the 94 tails. For one..believe it or not my car's emphasis is really on the "go" factor. Like....there is no a/c, no cc, no heat, took out a ton of engine stuff...Around 250 lbs reduction added up. Its only kind of pretty because i ran into a fence once and instead of replacing the rear bumper with an oem one, i put a toms on...kinda the same for the sides. The wheels are cheap, and the only reason i get it repainted it so it stays somewhat classy w/o dents and crap all over it.

Also, i like my 91 tails, and eventually will make that center grill a vent for my TMIC air to get sucked out of. Plus im pretty much out of this "spend money on car" phase....need to move on...plus im trying to get through college and whatnot.

Thanks though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.