MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Haha nice.. only 4000 members then eh? We've grown quite a bit since then..

MR2 Owners Club Message Board Statistics
Threads: 80,870, Posts: 825,595, Members: 18,477 :D

Brando

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey, I have that issue! I wondered how long it'd take you to actually implement that - not if you actually would because that's a given. :)

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
Bill: When you're rich and famous, I want a listing in the movie credits. After all, I gave you the chassis for the ToyStar (in exchange, of course, for "services provided"). :D

·
Charter Member - Group W
2,028 Posts
Bill Strong said:
Ummmm, what exactly was started by that SCC article?

·
Registered
346 Posts
toymdngn said:
i have talked to a few mr2 owners that wouldnt have known about this place if it werent for that little blerb in SCC
Which is kinda sad, because the IMOC is number one on a google search for "toyota mr2" and you only have to go down their page a quarter of the way in order to find the link to here. That's how I found this place.

On the flip side, we are nowhere to be found directly in the first ten pages of google results. You people with websites need to link to here.

·
Security Camera Pimp
1,540 Posts
ITA-MR2 said:
Bill: When you're rich and famous, I want a listing in the movie credits. After all, I gave you the chassis for the ToyStar (in exchange, of course, for "services provided"). :D

Funny, Ive had sugar mammas that gave me things for "services provided." its ok Bill, Dont ask dont tell.....

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol... I picked up a supercharged MR2 in New York for him. In return he gave me the Toystar chassis.

I wish I had that old thread.

We discussed installing a Northstar or SHO V8 into my black MR2. But after some measurements we thought it would not fit between the strut towers. I wrote some of that on my website home page. That is where they got the info from.

and guess what. It fits. and I have driven it. though without brakes. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts