MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for part 3: Ill kick things off with a pretty picture with the IC slapped on top :)

By alochow at 2011-12-02

If you are new to this build, The links are in my signature, as well as in my profile.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a small project I have been working on... If you can tell me what it is and what its for before I tell you all, Ill give you one if you want. Its easier to make a bunch of em at once, so when I do, Ill be selling em. And I know lots of you will be wanting them. My hint is that it solves a very bothersome problem for a very common modification. This one is just the prototype, and its not soldered up yet, but the actual will look much prettier :)

By alochow at 2011-12-03

By alochow at 2011-12-03

By alochow at 2011-12-03

·
Registered
810 Posts
I just caught up on you whole project. Wow man. I thought I never find someone more anal than me about cleanliness and "doing it right". I tip my hat to you.

I have a very in depth build thread with a few hundred pics and I gotten only like 2 comments :/

Check it out if you have time man.

http://mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=434526

·
Don't mess with Texas
19,880 Posts
ruggiero06 said:
I just caught up on you whole project. Wow man. I thought I never find someone more anal than me about cleanliness and "doing it right". I tip my hat to you.

I have a very in depth build thread with a few hundred pics and I gotten only like 2 comments :/

Check it out if you have time man.

http://mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=434526
The reason he has a lot more posts is where he posted it. No one goes into the engine swap section so those build threads don't get much attention compared to the 3sgte section build threads.

Nice build BTW.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Texas_Ace said:
The reason he has a lot more posts is where he posted it. No one goes into the engine swap section so those build threads don't get much attention compared to the 3sgte section build threads.

Nice build BTW.

Arg I wonder if I can get it moved or if I have to repost it all in the 3sgte section. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Its got a 555 ( timer )
So obviously yo are wanting to control , time trigger on/off to something that the ECU wont do
Now what is it ?
Water/meth injection ?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.