MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add me to the Ken Blake fan club.

Excellent service, timely responses, helpful attitude.

Del

·
TD06 HP record holder
3,636 Posts
loanshark said:
Triple thumbs up to him.

If I had 3 thumbs he would get all of them lol. Seriously Ken is a great guy that has been around for a long time and knows his stuff when it comes to Mr2s.

Matt

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
That is how cool and awesome he is, thus he gets 2 thumbs, and an imaginary one up. I have done business with Toyota dealers for over 11 years, and he is the best person I have run into, hands down.

·
Registered
853 Posts
His forum name is KBlake , I bought a new front bumper from him a month or 2 ago and he had great communication prompt shipping and was excellent to deal with, I will definitely go to him for all my OEM Toyota needs.

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
Ken is a jerk. Cant stand the guy.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
ScotianMR2 said:
His forum name is KBlake , I bought a new front bumper from him a month or 2 ago and he had great communication prompt shipping and was excellent to deal with, I will definitely go to him for all my OEM Toyota needs.
I had a part that I bought from him that broke. I took pics and sent it to him, and no questions asked, he sent a replacement right away.

That kind of service you can't even pay for, as is apparent with many vendors on this board ;)

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
I've heard both sides of the story from both ken and aaron. I personally goto Aaron for parts and don't really get why there can't be 2 toyota vendors, but w/e.

Ken is awesome until he drinks too much, then it's just funny.

·
Banned
9,290 Posts
Ken is a badass mofo, he preaches experience and none of that "my buddy did this"

2 thumbs and 10 toes up for his greatness.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Luni said:
Ken is a jerk. Cant stand the guy.
Really you think so???

Ken in my eyes is AWESOME...

I purchased about $1200 worth of stuff from him. Never had a problem.

I ordered Axle seals one day, went and picked them up next day. Ended up not getting the right one for the Passenger side seal. Called Ken on a Saturday morning and told him, He bought me correct one and delievered it to me. I am about 50mins away from Ken. Now that is some customer service and awesomeness...

Thanks Ken 2 thumbs up for you sir...

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
Dude, it was a joke.

Ken and I had our differences at first, there was friction, but weve made good with each other.

I figure if he saw what i wrote, hed know I was messin around.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Sentra,

I don't know if Luni was kidding or serious--so I didn't touch that post. But I am with you 100%. Like I said, I had an issue with parts, and they took care of me eyes closed.

I don't even going to bother going anywhere else. KEN BLAKE for PRESIDENT!

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
redmr2_man said:
don't really get why there can't be 2 toyota vendors, but w/e.
CraiggieB used to be a toyota vendor here. So there are 2 vendors (craiggieb still has the vendor tag under his name).

Anyways, I've had smooth transactions with Ken myself.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Luni said:
Dude, it was a joke.

Ken and I had our differences at first, there was friction, but weve made good with each other.

I figure if he saw what i wrote, hed know I was messin around.
Ahhh, ok I got ya now...

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
I know. I knew Ken would know I was messin with him tho.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts