MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to thank the board for all the years of support, and to all the friends that I met throughout the years. This has definitely been the greatest second home anyone can ever hope to have. As of yesterday JDMSW20T is sold. Although this is a sad moment of my life I am glad to say that the car will be staying locally in NY, and it will be sold to 2 very enthusiastic mr2 2nr's(trying saying that fast 3 times...LOL). Please treat these guys with the same respect that I have come to know from you guys, and help them with whatever question that may arise. I will still be surfing around, and lending a helping hand to our community whenever it may arise. I will turn over the keys this Saturday to its new owners. If any of you would like to meet up for a final Jones Beach run in the late afternoon I'm down :evillaugh ! Hopefully I can take some final snap shot with you guys. My MR2 legacy has been concluded with all my intents fulfilled...

Thanks for the memories

Shawn
JDMSW20
91T Modded Border's GEN3

·
Registered
447 Posts
JDMsw20 said:
it will be sold to 2 very unenthusiastic mr2 2nr's
uhh... i so call :bsflag: on that dude -=D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haha. For the record my first car was a 86 mr2. My second and current car is a 91 mr2.(sold the 86 for the 91) The car i drove before all this was a 92 camry which had a 5sfe in it.

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Shawn .... wow, man. That jerked a tear from my eye.
Sorry to see you leave. I understand if life is pulling you in other directions.
Please know you are ALWAYS welcome to our gatherings, meets, races, etc ...

Don't be a stanger.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Shawn thanks for being part of the community man, sad to know you are leaving.. but we hope to see you on all meets and gatherings... :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Damn!

So is that why you didn't call me back the other day Shawn? Man, I hope you enjoy the MRS.... soon...

Call me when you get a chance, say hello to T. for me.

Mike

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold your car dude... But congrats on the new life...

Now who am I gonna get JDM parts from...

·
What Grind's My Gears!
1,181 Posts
sup, bro...
ur going to be back... with some other yota out there... but first ur wedding is most important thing in ur life right now....
we had very good times.. an once things are settled go get another yota...
lates
henri

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you miss your MR2 you could visit New Hope and look at Henria MR2 under the dirty car cover with pile of junk on top. Don't forget about my driveway queen, the land mark on 65th Street. You can always do a drive by viewing.

Rumor has it that you want to upscale and that Lexus will be your next baby. An inside source has informed me you are conspiring to crash the 2006 Bear Mountain Rally with your cohorts who will be driving a Supra TT, a Lexus 350 and possibly a Tacoma or a Camry. Further more Danny's old MR2 might make a debut with the new owner who paid a lot more than what Danny originally sold it for.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
etmoron said:
uhh... i so call :bsflag: on that dude -=D

haha opps spelchek did that. You know I meant enthusiast! Any guy that makes ghetto omp brackets and DIY wobblely mirror fixs is a die hard toyota fan...

I tip my hat to you also Kevin. I think the thought of parting from my deuce is gonna put me in the mental hospital when I look at my empty driveway.

Blue Saab... Where's the party at?

Thank's for all the support guys :thumbup

after the house there will be 2 toyota out on the driveway a Caldina and a ?????tt

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey my bracket wasnt that ghetto ... its just unique. you try to make a bracket with no welding machine . lol and those damn wobbely mirrors .

·
Registered
958 Posts
Shawn i have a feeling you will be back in the game sooner than you think , its been what a month i have been out of the game and already im trying to get back in. i miss my MR2 so much. Anyway dont be a stranger, we will have to get together for dinner and some drinks sometime soon

·
Registered
257 Posts
""haha opps spelchek did that. You know I meant enthusiast! Any guy that makes ghetto omp brackets and DIY wobblely mirror fixs is a die hard toyota fan...""

hey hey hey.......tha mirrors and the bracket gets me thur the day -=X lolz

sorry to see u go shawn, u were a big help ever since i own my duece, i hope to get to know you better in the future as well, good luck with ur wedding and see u around

kim

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kim the world is so small. The last time James stop by Benny's shop he noticed your car, because I mentioned the OMP seat in it. Turns out it used to be his...LOL We'll make your car some hot JDM pimp ride in no time!

Man 2006 is hard on us die hard MR2 gurus :( After the house comes the ride...

·
Registered
447 Posts
so whats next for you huh shawn . you know what you need a s14 drift car ... like me -=D and start representin on the streets of new york ~!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
damn.. danny, me.. now shawn?? Anyway, shawn, good luck, congrats on your engagement, and if you're interested.. someone in SQC (subaru queens crew) is selling an s14 with like 30k miles or something.. yeh i left the 2 a while ago.. rockin a 06 wrx but i intend to keep it stock.. i think.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wassup Frankie! I think your the one that started the mr2 selling frenzy on the board Damm you...LOL. Nothings on the chalk board right now, but after the wedding, and the house there will be another toyota in the driveway. I have'nt decided yet, but it will be hot :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts