MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... since of what happened recently to my car (according to bill wot " It would be very unusual for rings to cause a mjor difference in compression. The rings tend to wear pretty uniformly, since the all get equal wear.

A much more likely problem is a broken ring land or piston.") i am tempted to sell her instead of fix her although i hate to see her go i really cant afford down time due to full time student and full time work at an engineering company the car is a hardtop turbo 91 but fully converted to 93 and with the 94+ tail lights, engine was running great till this happened =( comes with greddy ic, greddy exhaust, apexi intake, hks ssqv bov, avcr boost controller, new head gasket (which will prob be replaced since the engine needs to be worked on) act 6 puck clutch, stock struts in the rear with h&r springs and tokico illuminas with h&rs up front, tranny is the lsd tranny, viper lcd screen alarm (exact same as the clifford cf alarm) 17"gunmetal rims with tires that have 75% tread left, kenwood deck alpine amp, everything is in good order besides what happened recently and im sure i left a few more mods off ... so any serious offers plz reply in this thread... email me at [email protected] im me at jizeff fah sho or pm me serious offers and buyers only plz.. thx =(
this thread has more on what happened to my car..

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=84965

·
Registered
603 Posts
hey man, if you're interested in trying to get it up and running again, chances are the problem might be a small one rather than a large one. anyhow, call me up, let my friends and i atleast check out the car first. dont just sell man, you'll miss your car =[

408 242 7096

my name is John, i wanna help =]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts