1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madpsi Carbon Fiber front lip
greddy sides. I also have border sides
border rears

Geez do i spoil my deuce or wat it doesnt even run and i get all this new stuff for it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i put the sides on myself they fit right on and i didnt have to modify anything they dont even touch when i open and close the door

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Bad Norm! NO! If you don't leave ur car stock bodied, then I'll have to take it away.

BTW...How close are you to the Albertsons at 777 E Monte Vista Ave, in Vacaville?

and damn Carlos....money coming from somewhere lol

·
Pisces Power!!
2,993 Posts
haha I knew I'd hear it from you! :smile: relax...I'm always wondering about "what if"...

That Alberson's is like right around the corner from my house; why - are going to jet a job there? :p So when are we doing late night Starbuck's again? That was fun like ol' times, and Yes you were right...the "SQUIZZ" is da Bomb!!!

Norm

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
normr2 said:
haha I knew I'd hear it from you! :smile: relax...I'm always wondering about "what if"...

That Alberson's is like right around the corner from my house; why - are going to jet a job there? :p So when are we doing late night Starbuck's again? That was fun like ol' times, and Yes you were right...the "SQUIZZ" is da Bomb!!!

Norm
lol okay okay I'll relax....and yes squizz is pretty cool. ch47 was my back up channel. Still doesn't compare to Sirius though

Right around the corner?!? $h!t! Check the parking lot when u get a chance for an old old blue Toyota pickup. Look towards the back of the lot. It's parked backwards. Hopefully it's still there. That's my truck. I got it in a trade for my 78 JR50 dirtbike (toy). I was picking it up from Chico last Saturday and it kept dieing on me on the way home. Charging system problem. Put in a new battery and a new alternator in that very parking lot. Still no voltage from the alternator. I'm thinking it's the ign wire going to the alternator that tells it when to turn on the voltage. I've been back there twice to move it and try to further diagnose the problem but it's kinda hard when no one is available to help me get it down to San Jose during the day and it's almost 2 hours away from me.

I'm hoping it doesn't get messed with or towed up there.

~T

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
I have to use that bank sometimes. I don't like their customer service

·
Registered
800 Posts
The Fitment looks good. Where did you order the kit from?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
hey, im glad the sides fit good.... how did the rears turn out? i haven'y really seen any, other the authentic ones, that sit straight, but they look really good on your car. lip looks good too! how does the lip line up with the side skirts? if i wasn't so lazy i would have mounted it on my car to see myself but... im lazy... haha... hey, you still have that single sub box?

-tj

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Can I get a loan from your BoM Carlos???

Mine rejected my application ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts