MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Yeah, Tein started distributing for Carbing about 3-4 months ago. I don't believe they make any strut bars for the MR2. Only the under body brace.

·
1994 SMG N/A
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the Carbing products I found in one of my magazines:

Don't know if they're discontinued or not, though.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Hmmm... ok well as a Tein dealer, I found the stuff for the under body brace, radiator cooling panel but not that strut bar. And I don't think they'll bring a cage over, and if so I'm sure it would cost a lot just for freight. Do you have part numbers for the Carbing parts?

·
Registered
132 Posts
GReddySetGO said:
Hmmm... ok well as a Tein dealer, I found the stuff for the under body brace, radiator cooling panel but not that strut bar. And I don't think they'll bring a cage over, and if so I'm sure it would cost a lot just for freight. Do you have part numbers for the Carbing parts?

How much for the radiator cooling panel??

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Carbling strut bars look tight!!! The under body brace, is it for the front or the rear? How the price on these items?
JDMR2TT

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
I like those strut braces, if I didnt have some all ready those would seem to be a hot ticket. So probibly 6-8 weeks out of japan?

·
1994 SMG N/A
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First picture posted is the underbody brace. I've been searching a while for a distributor of Carbing stuff as well.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
I have in stock a lot of Lancer, WRX, Civic and 240 parts. But not really of the MR2 stuff. Let me know what Carbing parts you guys want. I'll check if I have it and how much it will be.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts