MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m just ranting a bit. I placed an order for TCS Racing Dual exhaust, prolly 2 weeks ago. After sometime, I had to contact them for my order status. I got a reply stating that the shipping container issue is causing the delay.
Here’s what grinding my gear, the website should’ve stated it’s Sold out or on delay pending shipment.
Prime MR2 website is listing 2 exhaust systems from TCS Racing and Greddy. One listing stated Sold out for the Greddy, The other is the dual exhaust, the same exact one from TCS, doesn’t say Sold out. I contacted them if it’s true that it’s available. I got a reply stating there’s an issue with the shipping container.
Come on guys be honest with us, if you don’t have them in stock just say so. We need you and you need us so let’s work together.
TCS Racing did offer to refund me, that’s fine. But please be transparent!
Automotive tire Font Auto part Screenshot Circle
Font Bicycle part Screenshot Circle Auto part
Did
Automotive tire Font Auto part Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
280 Posts
It’s a difficult time, I know it’s frustrating.
I was talking to someone the other day who was predicting some of the smaller car manufacturers may fold because they can’t get chips.
We just all need to be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'91 Turbo with a JDM '93 swap
224 Posts
Patience is a virtue not many have.
I’ve been waiting for this exhaust since I got the car in October. Paid the moment I was able to. A few more weeks isn’t an issue.
This isn’t an 01 camry. This is a car that had ~15k sold in US/Canada. You just gotta wait for things. Parts aren’t mass produced, and this is a very crazy time. Production times, shipment times, all delayed.
Just wait. A few weeks/a month won’t kill you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another customer here patiently waiting for over a year now for them to arrive. The good news is TCS will refund without drama if requested but I do agree there needs to be an update posted so potential and existing buyers understand what they are getting into beforehand.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Patience is a virtue not many have.
I’ve been waiting for this exhaust since I got the car in October. Paid the moment I was able to. A few more weeks isn’t an issue.
This isn’t an 01 camry. This is a car that had ~15k sold in US/Canada. You just gotta wait for things. Parts aren’t mass produced, and this is a very crazy time. Production times, shipment times, all delayed.
Just wait. A few weeks/a month won’t kill you.
My gripe isn’t the wait time. My gripe is TCS should indicate that the item is on back order. The same with Prime MR2.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another customer here patiently waiting for over a year now for them to arrive. The good news is TCS will refund without drama if requested but I do agree there needs to be an update posted so potential and existing buyers understand what they are getting into beforehand.
So, you ordered the exhaust a year ago?

·
Registered
224 Posts
So, you ordered the exhaust a year ago?

probably when it explicitly stated pre-order
Fairly certain the email that was sent out a month or so ago stated that they aren't even in yet and he wanted people to place their orders should they want one - could be wrong but prety sure it did

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
probably when it explicitly stated pre-order
Fairly certain the email that was sent out a month or so ago stated that they aren't even in yet and he wanted people to place their orders should they want one - could be wrong but prety sure it did
I got my refund this morning. Ordered me a Greddy Evolution GT from EBay Free shipping $800.00. Should be here next week. CAN’T WAIT!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’m just ranting a bit. I placed an order for TCS Racing Dual exhaust, prolly 2 weeks ago. After sometime, I had to contact them for my order status. I got a reply stating that the shipping container issue is causing the delay.
Here’s what grinding my gear, the website should’ve stated it’s Sold out or on delay pending shipment.
Prime MR2 website is listing 2 exhaust systems from TCS Racing and Greddy. One listing stated Sold out for the Greddy, The other is the dual exhaust, the same exact one from TCS, doesn’t say Sold out. I contacted them if it’s true that it’s available. I got a reply stating there’s an issue with the shipping container.
Come on guys be honest with us, if you don’t have them in stock just say so. We need you and you need us so let’s work together.
TCS Racing did offer to refund me, that’s fine. But please be transparent! View attachment 76701 View attachment 76702 Did View attachment 76701
Preach. Sounds familiar but with another vendor.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got my refund this morning. Ordered me a Greddy Evolution GT from EBay Free shipping $800.00. Should be here next week. CAN’T WAIT!
neat Those have also had supply issues for the past year +/-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts