MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this website still working because I ordered a part 2 months ago & never received it & can't get in contact with anyone. No phone or email answer

·
Registered
323 Posts
I see posts like this all the time. People buy parts and dont receive them for awhile or have an issue. No response to any messages or calls. Someone posts on the forum or facebook. People respond with how he is so busy and just one guy. He responds after being alerted by someone else that there is a post about him. Then the issue is generally taken care of. Facebook might get his attention faster since not many people scan the forums anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, he has to accept me as a friend before I can write him & he wrote not to contact him with business messages through Facebook. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
273 Posts
So, he has to accept me as a friend before I can write him & he wrote not to contact him with business messages through Facebook. Any other suggestions?
Im not friends with him and i click on msg and it lets me send him one.

As for not contacting via his personal facebook for business is strait hogwash. You dont ship a product in 2 months that I pay for and ill dig so far into you personal life ill know what kind of toothpaste you buy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ jdmftw lol your right I'm being too nice but that's because I want to get my product safe & sound. If someone knows this guy can you tell him to check his messages or order numbers or something, I'm running out of options

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ty just moved shops, & is only a few miles from my house. He's a really stand-up guy. I'll txt him Monday & let him know you are having issues. He takes these things seriously & I'm sure he will sort it out.

If doesn't take care of it, PM me & I'll drive over there.

Alan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, if you could do that for me that would be amazing & I'd really appreciate it because I've literally messaged him everywhere & still haven't received any info

·
Registered
156 Posts
While you're at tell him to go through all of his unanswered e-mails. I paid over a month ago for a t-shirt. Payment was processed but that's where the story ends. I've attempted to contact him as well with no success.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just wanted to say that I received my order from Ty at TCS. He really went out of his way to make this right. Moving shops had created the issue but today I am a very happy customer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts