MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...for a cool $100! Priced to go. 163000 miles, non-lsd.

Must pick it up yourself at my house (less than 10 mins west of Gurnee Mills.)

I need more room in my garage. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

'91 T parts also for sale:
- Hux Racing egr blockoff kit NEW $40 (NEW, $20 below retail)
- HKS VPC **HARNESS** TV-04U 91T-92T $70 (NEW, half-off retail price)

Thanks y'all.
Randy

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very similar to what ive seen on twosrus. white faces, 7 different lighted colors i think. an area 1mm around the temp gauge needle center hole does not light up; only noticeable to a discerning driver. worth $10 IMO, but that is the only flaw and i'm just trying to get rid of it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
sounds good, I think I'll take it. Do you take paypal, and I'll trow in a couple extra dollars to have it sipped, its not really worth the time or gas money to drive from DeKalb to pick it up, does 15 shipped sound good to you?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmsure. i guess if u mail a money order that'll be ok. i don't have a paypal account.
OH--how close do you live to CJ motorsports (West Chicago)? I'll be down in that area sometime this week or next. Maybe we could meet there and you can just pay in cash.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I can mail a money order...its about an hour and a half drive to gurnee or and an hour and a half to CJ's (I think). E-mail me at jlogs101(at)hotmail.com or call me at 815-540-3390.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TweakMonkey,
The gauges are on their way. Check your email for details. Thanks!

Ok......Turbo Tranny?.....anyone?
OH YEAH. The tranny was pulled out at 163000 miles. I just got back my MR2 from the shop and noticed the odometer the other day. It's my beater that has 180k miles. Whoops :rolleyes:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$100 solid. Just take your time and save up. I doubt it's going anywhere soon.

Jeremy, thanks for getting those gauge faces off my hands. Let me know if you got them and what you think about them.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Allow me to eat my words

mistatwo47 said:
$100 solid. Just take your time and save up. I doubt it's going anywhere soon.
Dan, I just discovered another potential buyer who lives closer to me. ~ouch:

Thing is that he's not sure if it's his tranny that's giving him problems. I'm assuming you need this thing more than he does. I'm gonna take a look at his car tomorrow, but he's willing to pick up the tranny this weekend. I'll keep you updated...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
What's the word? I am interested i just wanted to pull my tranny out first and see if it is even salvagable. But i am looking at a TRD LSD but said it's for a 91' tranny. So i might end up taking it anyways. Let me know. Thanks,Dan.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The other guy came over to my house tonight, sounded a lil reluctant and said something about trying to get the tranny by the end of this week. He's also got 2 trannies sitting at his house. As far as I'm concerned the tranny is still available at this time.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey, I got the guage faces a while ago...just waiting for my car to return :-D All in due time...Anyway, they look good and thanks again. Good luck w/ your tranny sale

1 - 20 of 28 Posts