MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

SWAT MR2 hits the rollers

13K views 51 replies 21 participants last post by  lapdance 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I know its been a while since I've been on here and made any threads. We took the car down to finish up after I changed and few things. New Twin scroll T4 1.32 6766 Billet BB, new racer X intake manifold, re did my piping, made a new fire wall, all of the suspension products that Huxracing has to offer etc. We had no time to get back to the mustang Dyno so we went right back to the Dyno comp that I made 739 on last time and 499 tq with the 7168 at 33-34 lbs. Was supposed to go to the track that night and decided to just stay at the Dyno because we were already running late. We did not run over 30.2lbs because we couldn't get the car to hook up once getting into the high 700s and I figured I'd use that as a sign to try the car out as is and get used to it. We still have another maybe 15+ lbs to go. It should go mid to low 9s with this power so I don't even see why we would need more but we'll probably do it just to do it. This is still on the same long block from last year too btw. The one with the eagle rods lol. The high compression big wrist pin aluminum rod and filled/Oringed block is just collecting dust until this one shlts itself. There are over 600 passes in this motor. Now only is it making over 100lbs more tq but it's doing it at less boost and the car is 10x more responsive. Spool I havn't even gotten a chance to look at and compare but I will a little later on. My guess is at least 3-500 rpms faster. Here were our results

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.