MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wats mid west, coming from the west coast... just wanted to say wats sups.. and if some of you over there would like to post pics of your 2s... :thumbup and show some love to this cali guy :angel:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
welcome to our part of the forums :). are you moving to the midwest? if so, where? do you have yourself an mr2? and if so... where are the pics?!?!?!?!

here's my mr2 photo album on carpron (its more recent pics are towards the end, aswell as the pics from our mini photo shoot meet)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm so jealous of Californians. It's like 70 degrees everyday. Santa monica is my new haven.

Anyway I don't have recent pics to post. Sorry. Maybe lee, mike and david will grace us w/ pics of their cars.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
HAHA. Gsus, our cars are identical! My 2 is white, has 93 rims, converted black interior, 94 tails, painted moldings. Weird, dude. You have a green engine lid. I have a SMG trunk and no fogs.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
PINOIZE said:
HAHA. Gsus, our cars are identical! My 2 is white, has 93 rims, converted black interior, 94 tails, painted moldings. Weird, dude. You have a green engine lid. I have a SMG trunk and no fogs.
hehe its a flat black turbo engine lid now ;). still have yet to put on my white mirrors though :p. i need a front bumper though :(

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
^^^ This guy...

Whoooo boy this guy. Since I have joined the board, Jesus has had so much progress with his car it's rediculous. I've been meaning to say this for awhile, but congrats man- You're consistantly doing what I am putting off/avoiding/not affording/not tricking fiance into doing.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Ast0reth said:
^^^ This guy...

Whoooo boy this guy. Since I have joined the board, Jesus has had so much progress with his car it's rediculous. I've been meaning to say this for awhile, but congrats man- You're consistantly doing what I am putting off/avoiding/not affording/not tricking fiance into doing.
thanks for the compliment man, my progress is slown down. i've about done all the visual/body mods that i can do for now. sadly that's set me back on getting a better engine (by that i mean faster) in the car :p. after i get my bumper & 94 style wing (will be installing that way later though, when i paint the car), i'll be saving up for my swap.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sups guys yeah ill be there if all goes well... just for fun i suppose plus a big familly thingy there... so yeah... just wanted to let a few of u drivers out there know... and wat is there to do there...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts