MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I think its great...and bold for your friend to throw his supra in the mud.
It would be cool to see him racing.
Do you have a link to his schedule?

M

·
0 Posts
yeah thats pretty fn upsetting...how could u do that to such a beautiful car!! take my camry please ill trade

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I think it's pretty sweet, as well. How could I get upset at seeing a sports car racing? I'd rather see a Supra rallying than hiding in a garage.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I think that's awesome! Heck, the AllTracs weren't cheap but they still made kickass rally cars and I'll bet people were rallying them even new.

I've never understood why people had a problem with having fun with an expensive car. If I'm gonna pay serious $ for a nice fast car, I'm gonna drive the ____ out of it. Nothing lasts forever, who cares is the car falls apart a couple years earlier than it otherwise would have, the fun you've had with it makes up for that.

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Personaly, I think that those generation of Supras are ugly... but that's just me.

I think it's great that he's rallying it. If he modified it correctly than there's no problems that I see...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i could be wrong, but i believe those are mkiii wheels on the mkiv. that person would be mocked on the supra forums.:)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts