MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know if you go... if it is incredibly mint and low miles, I might head down there from NY. It just says "low miles" though, whatever that means.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
1986 TOYOTA MR2, Premium Cassette, Poptop Roof, Low Miles, 5 Speed, AM/FM, $4975,

$4975!!!

It would have to be extremely nice and under 100K Miles to justify that price for a stocker with triangles...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well under 100k I would say. Let me know though if anyone has a chance to look.

·
Registered
573 Posts
There is a red stock one in Charleston...don't know anything about it other than it is a red 86 w/ triangles, but they want 3600 for it. I see it everyday going back and forth to school.

It's at Thouroughbred auto on James Island.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I drove out there this Friday but didn't see it. I'm guessing they're holding it in the back parking lot if they have it. There definitely weren't any cars older than late 90's in their main used car parking lot. I walked around most of the dealer but didn't see anything even near as old as a MKI. I really didn't have much time and none of the salesmen seemed interested in talking to me so I left before asking anyone about the car. I probably should've asked about the car before coming out there and may do that sometime this week.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Someone bought it

I went by on Saturday the 4th and it was gone. Asked the guy about it and he said it was sold, and just delivered that day- coulda been to someone on EBay, not sure.

I wasn't gonna buy it anyway, but I wanted to see what the condition was and report back :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i work there.. i drove it .. it was nice but i feel sorry for who ever bought it... it was in pretty bad condition (cleanliness wise) when i got it... but it cleaned up nice (wrk in the detail department)... it was a good car but not worth the price they where asking... i could hurt someones feelings by letting them know how much they should have paid for it... but yeah it was a nice lil car... a service techs sister had it and traded it in for a tC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts