MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Stephen didn't BBQ I guess. I ended up going to a friends house, had a few beers, a few Jager bombs, ate a bunch of food, and oh yeah, watched the game. The Seahawks played harder the first half than the Steelers, but Steelers had the lead at halftime. BTW Paula, you missed all the Superbowl commercials.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm talking about that and the so called "pass interference penalty." That was not a push off, the only reason the ref threw the flag was because the steelers cried. That turn around was a huge momentum killer.

Also was the holding penalty when a pass was thrown to someone on the 2 yard line but was called back. There are a few more. It just sux cause an important game relied on someones bad judgement not hardcore football. I'm not a fan of either team.

I'm from Kansas City so you know who I root for.

·
Registered
435 Posts
turbo_jimbo said:
there was only one call i disagree with, and even that would not have swayed the outcome. steelers won this one fairly.
:bsflag: Im a eagles fan ever since Cunningham went there- but that was the worst officiating I have witnessed in the last few years, especially for a superbowl. They missed 3 offsides, a handful of holding calls, the call on Seattle's QB, the phantom TD, and the "pushoff". If it had been decent officiating, Seattle would have won by at least 7 points. The Steelers were dominated. Even Rothlesburger admitted to the ref that he didnt get in, and asked for the pints to be taken off the board. If it was the Eagles getting shafted lke Seattle did, I'd have gone nuts.

Put those refs in jail... :jail:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.