Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to share my positive experience

they only charged me $27.00 for tranny fluid and oil change :thumbup

they did a clean job too

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought my own oil and fluids (mobile1 & redline)

$27.00 was just labor, which i thought was a great price

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
hmmm, havent been there in a while but i remember before that thier service was crappy. the guys that wroked there thought they were too cool, ive only spoken to about 2 nice guy in the 5-6 times ive been there. one of them was a mr2 owner. maybe theyve gotten their act together though

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
reaxion07 said:
hmmm, havent been there in a while but i remember before that thier service was crappy. the guys that wroked there thought they were too cool, ive only spoken to about 2 nice guy in the 5-6 times ive been there. one of them was a mr2 owner. maybe theyve gotten their act together though
my brother works there, in the high performance dept. the only cool people that i've let work on my car is victor, but he's not there anymore.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reaxion07 said:
until they found out they're making money

they changed a lot, now most of the stuff they have are pretty crappy

other than my oil change, i just browse the showroom

some people still think they're "cool" though...jkassssesss

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
sorry, i meant in the parts area. never met any of the mechanics, and its mostly the guys at the counter near the wheels ive talked to. they do have good deals there though, on that sales table they have but theres never any mr2 stuff on it

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Yep.. I just came back from there looking for their JDM clay bar for 1.99 ...can not find it...this sux..they changed the whole thing around...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts