MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as I've been lowering my car for the past few days(Toyota doesnt have replacement bolbs, ordering from out of state so Im waiting), I decided to put one of my advans on my hub(no tires) to see what it would look like as soon as I saved up for tires...well as soon as I put it on, I realized there is very little stud left for the lug to bolt on...

Is this sufficient or do I actually need to get longer studs?

It seems just borderline..Barely enough, close to being too short..what do you think?

:alert: OWNERS OF SUPER ADVAN RIMS, PLZ LET ME KNOW. :alert:

thanks guys,
-Aaron

·
Master of Twos R Us
17,438 Posts
If you have lug nuts that will seat at the bottom of the recess in the wheel, they look like they'll have plenty of thread (at least that last picture does....).

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
They say about 5 full revolutions on a lug nut should be safe. I would torque them down right to about 76ft lbs and drive it alittle...come back and re-torque. Keep an eye on them and check them every now and then.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pentaxis said:
You should be okay with what you have there... BTW, your car is going to look absolutely sick with those wheels... =)
hehe thanks. Imagine Border front & sides, and Veilside rear =] now tell me how it will look =D

:thumbup

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone else have input on this? Im planning on getting those red tuner lugs, not the rays duranuts but just plaint close ended rear lugs...shud work righT?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of nuts did most of you guys who had these rims use??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.