MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have removed a lot of items for the store that were not selling. We are also stopping the user name. I will be stocking all products now, so they will ship next day.
Currently I am out of the big decals, but should have some next week.
6" decals in Black are in stock.

Hoodies will be back soon.

The MR2OC Black Classic Shirt is now a Hanes Beefy-T. 100% cotton pre-shrunk.

Keychains will be available soon. Still waiting for the demo to be sent.

We will be offering a small duffel / sport bag as well. Something that will fit in the frunk and rear trunks with ease.

Hats will be back as well. I have to have more made.

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
as a note, everything we will have in the store will be in stock, they will be shipped via USPS Priority shipping the following business day. You will also get a tracking number emailed to you once the items have been scheduled for pickup.

You will also be seeing a new layout for the store. I am updating the software to make the store more like other online stores.

You will also be able to purchase Racing Strong Motorsports Hi-Po MK1 MR2 parts and some used stuff that I may have laying around.

So stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
So wait, you ARE still going to have the various MR2/MRS shirts right? I wanted to get one of the "apexing life one corner at a time" shirts, I just hadn't gotten arround to it yet. On the same topic, how about a MKII autocross shirt?

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
its a show car...not an autox car...i kid, i kid.....

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
8Legs said:
its a show car...not an autox car...i kid, i kid.....
and dang does it look good goin arround those cones ;)

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya, I will do those. Since I am stocking stuff now I have to put the money upfront. so I am limited as to what I can do. But yes we will have those shirts along with the MK2 autoX.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Aw man... I thought the user name thing was a really unique idea. I wanted to order another custom hoodie and a t-shirt :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Bill,

I ordered a hoodie last week. I'm in no real hurry for it, but do you have a guesstimate on when they'll be back in stock? I'll probably order another one for a friend when they're back in.

Thanks

Lee

The shirt's awesome, btw :thumbup

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent it onto Rickman. It should be in production this week, if not last week.
I actually ordered a bunch from him so I can stock them and ship them when you order.
or so the theory goes :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bill Strong said:
I sent it onto Rickman. It should be in production this week, if not last week.
I actually ordered a bunch from him so I can stock them and ship them when you order.
or so the theory goes :)
Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks Bill.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts