MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all need to stop, for that reason we are putting up our ever popular brake kit! This kit has been reviewed quite a bit on this very site and customers have always been very happy with it.

This kit comes complete with rotors that are available in any configuration of your choosing. For example you can select cross drilled or slotted or cross drilled and slotted. It's up to you. We also include Axxis Metal Master brake pads that we have been using for years and love. To help increase braking consistency you also get a full set of
Technafit SS Brake Lines.

this whole bundle is 100% bolt on and can be used with stock wheels.

With this kit you will increase you braking power and reduce brake fade, with your new SS lines you will get rid of that damn spongy feeling you get from time to time too.

all and all I think it's pretty simple and that's how we like to keep it.

These rotors are guaranteed with a 1yr warranty against cracking so you can have faith in your brakes.

We normally sell this kit for $475, for a limited time MR2oc.com get this complete kit for only $425! When you compare it to other things you buy from you car, nothing gives you so much piece of mind for the money.

As always we insist you contact us with any questions that you may have.

http://www.thespeedfactor.com/mr2brakepromo.html

Thanks for the space and happy boosting. :thumb:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey, how long will thi deal go on for? Also is your shop open yet? I was the guy who was looking to also have installation done.

Eric

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Hey Marti.
I referred this guy to you to get his brakes from you. He is looking for Porterfield R4S pads though. Can you offer them as an upgrade? More people might be interested in a selection of pads.

-Scott

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
uofm-it's coming along. don't worry. Should be just a little longer.

We can ship to englad. i will have to see what shipping would be tomorrow morning.

I can try to get the porterfield pads, it's not something we normally sell because of the success we have had with the Axxis/PBR setups.

·
Registered
830 Posts
so I assume that this deal will still be good by the time your shop opens? You will still be in the Reston area, correct?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure what we will set pricing at there. Being a board memeber we'll honor it for you though.

We will be in Dulles

·
Registered
167 Posts
parts ordered. pleaseure to work with, will keep you allupdated on service and fitment, cant possibly see anything going wrong. thanks The Speed Factor.
jerad

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if i'm not mistaken the 93 rear are the same as the 91 etc.... so those should be no problem. if you get me a zip code we'll let you know right away.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have the same PBR part number for rear 85-95 MR-2 pads. Shipping should only be about $9. So about $59 Shipped.

·
Registered
505 Posts
hey, i'm interested in how much the kit w/out the SS lines would cost.

Thanks greatly, this is exactly what i've been waiting for.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts