3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volk Racing GT-N
17"
Gunmetal - polished lip
17x8 +35
17x10 +41
5x114.3

Brand new 215/40/17 Toyo T1-S tires up front, iffy tread 255/40/17 Yoko ES100s out back

Obviously the size and bolt pattern should make these very hard to sell... but if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

425-466-9128

Also seats are missing.... I'm still trying to figure out what else since I'm out of town right now...

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
OMG!!!!!?.....If theres anything I can do man let me know....Maybe blake and I can help.....Thats terrible!!!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I was gonna call you, I just talked to Blake

it was middle of the ____in day so I'm guessin some Eastlake kids... so I'm hopin Corey can hear a rumor or somethin?

Just anyone you know with like 300zx, NSX, FD RX7, 3000gt, MKIII or MKIV supra... tell them to be on the lookout...

the seats are gone too and you know what those look like... they should be easy to pawn but I'm hopin cuz they have mr2 sliders theyll try to dump em in the mr2 community first

·
Registered
747 Posts
This pisses me off when people pull stuff like this. We work hard to build our cars... What right do thieves have to steal? I'm sorry. This sucks.

I posted some info for you on the WWSCC forums as well since there is huge local exposure on there, mostly from autocrossers... But you never know who might run across them. I'll let you know if anything comes my way. Good luck getting your stuff back.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much, I'm sure for every place I do think to post or person I talk to, there are at least 10 more I have forgotten about so every little bit helps

Hopefully something turns up...

·
Registered
578 Posts
i would check craigslist.com in the seattle area often. My friends rims got stolen and he found them posted on craigslist. sorry that happend hope you get your stuff back

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dude im sorry that happened. Those are some nice rims. I will keep an eye out for them but i doubt they will show up down here. I hope you get your rims back.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shanesmk1 said:
i would check craigslist.com in the seattle area often. My friends rims got stolen and he found them posted on craigslist. sorry that happend hope you get your stuff back
thanks ya I had forgotten about craiglslist but luckily Ben remembered and is helping me monitor it

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MR2BOY1983 said:
Dude im sorry that happened. Those are some nice rims. I will keep an eye out for them but i doubt they will show up down here. I hope you get your rims back.
My guess it's just some local punkass high school kids based on where I live at the extremely low probability of anyone else getting back there...

I posted up for the BC guys too so hopefully they can't go up to Canada... prolly ____ed if they go south to CA but hoping the PNW area there aren't enough cars the wheels will fit to make them be able to sell em without someone noticing...

Oh I got all the serial # info too so if anyone gets any leads, let me know and I'll forward the #s and picsof the #s along

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Sorry to hear about that my brother.. I know how much you love your car and how far along you've come this year.. it breaks my heart and pisses me off that some MFer is gonna jack your ____.. you know you have a garage anytime you want just like last year man.. I thought you found one closer to your house or something.. I will keep my eyes and ears open.. especially now since I am in the market for some Volks.. (TE37s or LE37t's)
other than that I hope all is going well with you back at school. take care
-Tim

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MYTOY2 said:
Sorry to hear about that my brother.. I know how much you love your car and how far along you've come this year.. it breaks my heart and pisses me off that some MFer is gonna jack your ____.. you know you have a garage anytime you want just like last year man.. I thought you found one closer to your house or something.. I will keep my eyes and ears open.. especially now since I am in the market for some Volks.. (TE37s or LE37t's)
other than that I hope all is going well with you back at school. take care
-Tim
shiit, ya I almost hit you up but I felt bad being a mooch since I was too broke then to even dream of being able to compensate you....

I guess it's probably too late now but if things work out *crosses fingers* and ____ gets found, I'll def give you a call and see what we can work out...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-Update-

Also gone are:
HKS 60 mm electronic boost gauge p/w/h
HKS S-AFR
Blitz DSBC Spec R boost controller

·
Registered
941 Posts
dude...........Thats F&%[email protected]* up! its been so long since anyone has stolen anything from any of my cars I thought stealing car parts went out of style or something. I hate to hear about things like this. I'll keep an eye out. I'll put the word out with my friend in the Rx-7 club, He has my volks on his car now, so I know they fit a FC perfect. If there is anything you need from me, man let me know.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey jon, give me a call if you get a chance, 425-466-9128, my phone got destroyed over break so I lost all my phone #s. have a question and maybe a favor to ask, thanks man

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Hey Ry, I got a set of 18x8.5 ADR Cyphers in bronze with polished lip with 225/40/18ZR Pirellis up front and 265/35/18zr in the rear with your name on them. let me know if you're interested before I post them on here. there offsets are 35- I bought them for my car but they're too big.. dont laugh bro. hit me up if you're interested.
-Tim

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MYTOY2 said:
Hey Ry, I got a set of 18x8.5 ADR Cyphers in bronze with polished lip with 225/40/18ZR Pirellis up front and 265/35/18zr in the rear with your name on them. let me know if you're interested before I post them on here. there offsets are 35- I bought them for my car but they're too big.. dont laugh bro. hit me up if you're interested.
-Tim
wow do they actually fit? you got an 8.5 to tuck up front?

i might have to get back to you about these.... I've still got my spare set of wheels so those will go back on... but I'd like to get another nice set :( .... if insurance refunds me ever...

thanks again for looking out :)

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
yeah, they fit with the Cusco's. it wasnt the rim that was too big but it was the tires with the height that I have set on the coilovers which make them a little to big for me. If I adjusted the coilovers they would fit fine. for them to work for me I would need 35 series up front.. so yeah man, let me know.

·
Premium Member
11,234 Posts
Man that sux. about a 0.0001 % chance they'll end up on my side of the woods but I'll keep an eye out. Saw someone talking about your loss in another thread - thats F'ed man :( Out of curiosity, did you have wheel locks on them? If not, do you plan on using them in the future??

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Justin311 said:
Man that sux. about a 0.0001 % chance they'll end up on my side of the woods but I'll keep an eye out. Saw someone talking about your loss in another thread - thats F'ed man :( Out of curiosity, did you have wheel locks on them? If not, do you plan on using them in the future??
I didn't.... I mean I had just picked the wheels up and had planned on buying a set but hadn't yet :( A friend was going to put my Sterns on for me while I was gone and toss the Volks in the garage..... but it never happened...

Thanks for looking out... the thieves don't appear to be too bright (I won't comment why on here)... so keep an eye out, maybe I'll get lucky?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts