MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, but he probably races the car around like a maniac. Besides, I've seen a lot, lot worse stock MK1's with air dams bashed beyond belief. Also, looks like the fronts are smaller than the rear rims. So, I would say 16 front and 17 rear maybe. I have a few more angles of this car. Maybe I should post them.

Todd
87sc
www.cardomain.com/id/tksmr2

·
Driving MR2s since '89
4,137 Posts
Notice the center exit exhaust, with all the soot on the bumper. It's a hardtop, too. Must ride like a brick being that low.

·
Registered
536 Posts
that actually looks pretty clean, that air dam is horrible though! I think something like a 16" with a 1" drop might look alittle nicer

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mr2d2 said:
that actually looks pretty clean, that air dam is horrible though! I think something like a 16" with a 1" drop might look alittle nicer

Well, I doubt he has any trouble scraping unless he has to go down steep inclines. That suspension will not move or it would be rubbing all over the place. Besides, that is actually one of the better air dams I have seen on 87+ MR2's. Most of them are in pieces or falling off, this one just needs paint. I have 16" with more than a 1" drop and I have no trouble. Now, when mine was stock suspension I scraped every now and then b/c the suspension is too soft.

Todd
87sc
www.cardomain.com/id/tksmr2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts